I know, I know. I’m way behind in the blogging department. Here’s my laundry list of why:
- I was on a family vacation for over 2 weeks. 2 kids, 3 states, 4 suitcases.
- I have 3 upcoming shows (2 with Fibervision, 1 that I will hopefully get juried into at the Ventura County Museum of Art).
- I have been writing an article for Machine Quilting magazine about one of my art techniques.
- I am being e-interviewed by the blog arm of Wardrobe Refashion (well, I’m actually being e-interviewed by a live person, not a blog…)
- I am getting samples and hand-outs ready for the classes I’m teaching in October at Quilting with Machines.
- I’m working with Holly Knott on designing my pitiful website into something wonderful.
- I’m writing 2 new Wild Onion patterns.
And of course, with all those vacation suitcases comes laundry, and lots of it!
Yes, this does sound like a boast-y brag-gy post! I apologize for that, and rest assured that one or more or all of my friends will be cutting me back down to size.
Photos in the next post, promise!